Ironing is such a hassle. Filling up the iron itself, setting up a 40-year-old, cumbersome ironing board, all the folding and manipulating that has to be done. And don’t even think about making a mistake. How about a worry-free steam cleaning experience from the best garment and fabric steamer that you can find and not having to worry about any of those that?
Our Top Pick
- 1 Why Use A Garment Steamer?
- 2 The Top 5 Garment and Fabric Steamers for Clothes: Which one is the Best?
- 3 Best Steamer for Wedding Dress
- 3.1 2. Rowenta Compact Garment and Fabric Steamer
- 3.2 3. PurSteam Garment Steamer (Best Fabric Steam for Travalers)
- 3.3 4. PureSteam XL High-Powered Standing Fabric Steamer
- 3.4 5. J-2000 Jiffy Garment Steamer
- 4 What to Consider when Buying a Steam Cleaner?
If you want to know the best garment and fabric steamer out there, look no further because it’s the Steamfast Fabric Steamer. Living up to the “elite” name, this steamer has a 40 ounce tank but heats up in less than a minute. Beyond that, it does just about every marvelous thing you could ask for from a steamer.
Why Use A Garment Steamer?
If you have always used an iron and never even thought about or known about a steamer, let us open your eyes to the possibility with a few benefits:
- Ease of Use: While, traditionally, most people think of using an iron, it’s not even close to as simple as using a fabric steamer. Just hang the clothing item and run the steamer over it.
- Faster: All of the ridiculous steps it takes to iron something make it take way too long. Normally, when you are ironing your fancy clothes, you have a lot going on already so ironing is a hassle. Steaming will get your clothing done much quicker.
- Professional Clean: Steam cleaning is a respected way of cleaning your clothes. Most people pay for a nice steam cleaning – but why do that when you can just do it yourself in your own home?
The Top 5 Garment and Fabric Steamers for Clothes: Which one is the Best?
Steamfast will give you that cheap and easy option you are looking for. Their product is made for getting done what you need to be done due to its characteristics like:
Lightweight Motor and Tank
Sometimes bigger might not be better. If you think you won’t need more than 45 minutes of continuous steam (which is a lot), then this steamer may be your choice. You’ll find that this more agile option comes at a cheaper price which may be two things you think are perfect for you.
Fastest Heat Up Time
This steamer can be heated up and ready to go in just 45 seconds. Other steamers will tell you they will be ready in a minute or two – but Steamfast is ready when you are.
This package includes a telescopic pole, clothing hook, and attachable fabric brush. These tools will help you get the most out of your steaming so that you can get the best clean while still being easy on the fabrics of your clothes.
Best Steamer for Wedding Dress
This last steamer is certainly not the least because it is loaded with features. Rowenta clearly took their time to make an awesome steamer which you can see in characteristics like:
XL Water Tank
The biggest tank on our list is right here at 81 ounces. You’ll get more than an hour of steam if you fill up before you start. The 1500 watt motor will keep things nice and hot so that you can get all of your steaming done.
All the Necessary Attachments
The hanger you’ll need for your steaming is built into this product and you can use the included clips to keep your garments right where you want them. The steam head that’s included is also great because of its widespread so you can cover a large surface area. Other notable items include a crease attachment, fabric brush, and lint pad.
Super Easy to Use
This steamer is really convenient due to its foot operated on and off switch. No need to bend down and find a button if you need to take a pause. Also, the wheels on the base of this model will make things easy to move around when you need it.
3. PurSteam Garment Steamer (Best Fabric Steam for Travalers)
As we mentioned, this is our favorite pick for your steaming needs. It’s great for a ton of reasons but here are our top three details as to what makes this steamer so awesome:
Quick Steam Generation
This machine gets the steam pumping in under 60 seconds. That means if you have a quick job to do, you won’t be needing to sit around to wait for your garment to get cleaned.
The huge 61-ounce tank on this otherwise compact machine can get you up to a full hour of steaming. Those times when you have been putting off the ironing are now no problem with this machine.
5 Year Warranty
The best of PurSteam’s competitors will only get you a one year warranty – but PurSteam believes in their product and know that they can give you a FIVE-year warranty. That’s the kind of warranty that you normally get on cars!