The Keto diet is a craze that has never really died out! This is because so many have had success with the eating routine. Those on the Keto diet have claimed to burn fat and lose weight, all while indulging in their favorite foods -with a low-carb twist, of course.
With this diet, you will not have to sacrifice comfort food, and there are plenty of low-carb meals to satisfy. The following are some of the highest-rated Keto-friendly dinner recipe ideas out there. Enjoy!
Yummy Keto Dinner Recipes – Feed Your Family Tonight
- 1 Yummy Keto Dinner Recipes – Feed Your Family Tonight
- 1.1 1. The Ultimate Keto Pizza Recipe
- 1.2 2. The Best Buttery Cauliflower Garlic Bread
- 1.3 3. Ultra Flavorful Veggie Chicken Stir Fry
- 1.4 4. Hearty Keto Beef Stroganoff
- 1.5 5. Cheesy, Meat-Stuffed Pepper Keto Recipe
- 1.6 6. Homemade Keto Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
- 1.7 7. Keto Tacos With Zesty Fish
- 1.8 8. Super Cheesy Keto Soup With Broccoli
- 1.9 9. Thick and Creamy Keto Clam Chowder
- 1.10 10. Cheesy Veggie and Meat Burrito Bowl
- 1.11 11. Tender Chicken Casserole With Parm
- 1.12 12. Creamy Low Carb Butternut Squash Soup With Coconut Milk
- 1.13 13. Keto Calzone With Garlic and Cream
- 1.14 14. Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1.15 15. Low-Carb Turkey Casserole With Mushrooms, Mozzarella, and Cauliflower Rice
- 1.16 16. Crispy Fried Chicken Keto-Style
- 1.17 17. Tender Pork Chops Braised In Garlic and Rosemary
- 1.18 18 Creamy and Zesty Tuscan Shrimp Keto Recipe
- 1.19 19. 15-Minute Lemon Garlic Butter Steak With Zucchini Noodles On the Side
- 1.20 20. Flaky Garlic Butter Salmon With Asparagus On the Side
- 1.21 21. Hearty and Spicy Keto Chili
- 1.22 22. Keto-Friendly Cheese Quesadillas Made of Cheese
- 1.23 23. Easy Keto Low-Carb PF Chang’s Mimic Lettuce Wraps
- 1.24 24. The Best Keto Burger Recipe
- 1.25 25. The Best Cheesy Bunless Burger Keto Recipe
- 1.26 26. Ultra Cheesy Keto Garlic Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1.27 27. Delicious Keto Ramen At Home
- 1.28 28. Keto Lasagna Noodles Made From Cheese Dough
- 1.29 29. Kid-Friendly and Super Cheesy Keto Mac and Cheese
- 1.30 30. Keto Peanut Shirataki Pad Thai
- 1.31 31. Keto BLT Stuffed Avocado Bowl
1. The Ultimate Keto Pizza Recipe
This is a crispy pizza that you won’t even be able to tell is Keto. Made with a special almond or coconut flour recipe, the crust is unbelievably chewy and wheat-like! Dig in.
2. The Best Buttery Cauliflower Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is one of the most savory sides you can have with a meal. You don’t have to miss out just because you are on a Keto diet! This cauliflower bread is a wonderful wheat bread replacement, and as hearty and satisfying as any garlic bread you’ll have.
3. Ultra Flavorful Veggie Chicken Stir Fry
Do you like chicken? Fry up some of the tender meat with the low-carb veggies of your choice, for a healthy, Keto-friendly meal.
The key to unlocking the flavor in this recipe is to really let the chicken and veggies marinate!
4. Hearty Keto Beef Stroganoff
This is a family favorite! My little brothers and I would eat this up quickly. Even kiddos can enjoy good stroganoff. This protein-rich, creamy, tangy meal is sure to satisfy.
5. Cheesy, Meat-Stuffed Pepper Keto Recipe
Cast Iron Keto
Peppers are low-carb and vitamin-rich… and when you cut them in half, they have the perfect center to fill! You can pack red, yellow, and green bell peppers with meat, cheese, onions… whatever you desire!
6. Homemade Keto Meatballs With Marinara Sauce
Who Lesome Yum
Did you know meatballs have wheat flour in them? This is what binds the ground meat together. However, wheat flour is not exactly Keto friendly.
Luckily, there are plenty of other kinds of flour that you can substitute. You can make this classic with coconut and almond flour and beef. Make sure to include plenty of seasonings, and some fresh marinara sauce, too.
7. Keto Tacos With Zesty Fish
Fish tacos: a quirky, unique dinner option. Usually, you can only find these at a shack, and they are certainly not low-carb! A fantastic alternative is to make your own zesty, Keto-friendly fish tacos at home.
8. Super Cheesy Keto Soup With Broccoli
This is another family favorite. This cheesy, cheesy soup is the perfect comfort food, and sure to warm the belly. This is one of the top dinners for many, and it is great that it can be made Keto-friendly. Cheese and broccoli soup is a savory meal that everyone should be able to enjoy!
9. Thick and Creamy Keto Clam Chowder
When I was a kid, my mom would let me taste the flour and butter mixture with her before she added it to the soup. The smell of the buttery dish cooking was lovely enough on its own. You can enjoy this hearty dish on the Keto diet, with lots of mascarpone cheese to make it creamy and thick.
10. Cheesy Veggie and Meat Burrito Bowl
Who says that when you diet you have to sacrifice flavor? Entertain your tongue with plenty of seasonings, with this Keto Beef Burrito Bowl. Fill up with the veggies, cheese, etc. of your choice and enjoy!
11. Tender Chicken Casserole With Parm
This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe features tender chicken, cream, and fresh marinara sauce. The result? A delicious, Keto-friendly dinner, for you and your family.
12. Creamy Low Carb Butternut Squash Soup With Coconut Milk
Butternut squash soup is a seasonal favorite. This is the perfect way to use your freshly harvested produce in the fall. Or, you can purchase butternut squash at your local grocery store at any time. This recipe is sweet and savory, as every squash recipe should be.
13. Keto Calzone With Garlic and Cream
Ah, calzones! Another family favorite. My mom requested these on her last birthday. Mix up the creamy, spinach, and garlic-seasoned filling, wrap it up in low-carb flour dough, and bake.
14. Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
All that you need are 15 minutes to make this quick and easy egg roll in a bowl. This fun recipe includes pork, cabbage, soy sauce, ginger, and sesame oil. Add eggs at the end for some extra protein.
The end result is a unique, tasty, and low-carb dish you can make at home.
15. Low-Carb Turkey Casserole With Mushrooms, Mozzarella, and Cauliflower Rice
Do you enjoy a good rice casserole? Unfortunately, rice is not very Keto-friendly. Fortunately, this recipe provides a fantastic alternative: cauliflower rice. Combine this with turkey leftovers, mushrooms, and mozzarella, for a cheesy, hearty dish that is sure to satisfy.
16. Crispy Fried Chicken Keto-Style
Are you a fan of fried chicken? That bready crust is pretty high in carbs, sadly. With this Keto recipe, you can use almond flour instead. Season it right, with paprika, cayenne, and the like. Fry your chicken to crispy perfection and enjoy!
17. Tender Pork Chops Braised In Garlic and Rosemary
These pork chops might be some of the best you will ever have. You are directed to buy them in-bone, which makes them especially thick. Then, you bake the meat until the outside is crisp, and the inside delectably tender. The pork is seasoned with butter, garlic, black pepper, and of course, rosemary.
18 Creamy and Zesty Tuscan Shrimp Keto Recipe
As you probably guessed, Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is a recipe full of shrimp and cream. Throw in some garden-fresh tomatoes, and you have a tangy, toothsome dish! This is a simple, low-carb, and Keto friendly seafood dinner that you can make at home.
19. 15-Minute Lemon Garlic Butter Steak With Zucchini Noodles On the Side
Few lovers of meat don’t enjoy a good steak. Of course, the savor is in the quality. This Garlic Butter Steak is tender as can be, with refreshing zucchini noodles on the side… a low-carb twist on a classic favorite.
20. Flaky Garlic Butter Salmon With Asparagus On the Side
This is another garlic-seasoned, buttery Keto dinner recipe idea… and one that is sure to please. The salmon is juicy and flaky, and the crispy, tender asparagus makes the ideal accompaniment to the meal.
21. Hearty and Spicy Keto Chili
One of the most filling comfort foods is a good chili. With this Keto dinner recipe idea, you will not have to forgo this popular meal.
Combine beef, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and garlic. Season with cumin, salt, and of course, chili powder! This dish is super hearty and has just the right amount of spice.
22. Keto-Friendly Cheese Quesadillas Made of Cheese
Want to try something new? These ‘cheese quesadillas’ aren’t filled with cheese, the tortillas are made of it! You can top your quesadilla off with some meat, pico, and sour cream. This makes an excellent snack as well as a meal.
23. Easy Keto Low-Carb PF Chang’s Mimic Lettuce Wraps
This is a PF Chang’s lettuce wrap mimic, drizzled in sweet-and-salty peanut sauce. Simply fold up your crisp, fresh lettuce with the ingredients of your choice, and enjoy!
24. The Best Keto Burger Recipe
I Breathe I’m Hungry
A cheesy, meaty burger. No bun, but all of the satisfaction of a good burger -Keto-friendly!
25. The Best Cheesy Bunless Burger Keto Recipe
Low Carb Maven
In the Keto world, sheet pan burgers are all the rage! If you haven’t had these, you should definitely give them a try. This bunless, low-carb burger is hearty and cheesy… you won’t even miss the bun!
26. Ultra Cheesy Keto Garlic Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Alfredo sauce is one of my top things to order at restaurants. Of course, it’s a little pricey, and the wheat pasta is not low-carb at all! This alfredo sauce is a quick and easy, cost-effective alternative. Use it as a topping on some zucchini noodles for an ultra-cheesy, Keto friendly pasta dish you can make at home.
27. Delicious Keto Ramen At Home
This Keto dinner recipe idea calls for an entire chicken! You use this to create a fresh, homemade broth. Soak some shirataki noodles, and top with 4 boiled eggs for a meal that is super protein-rich.
You will forget you’re on a diet with this Easy Keto Chicken Ramen!
28. Keto Lasagna Noodles Made From Cheese Dough
This lasagna is delicious and unique, with a homemade cheese dough. It tastes just like regular lasagna, except perhaps even more cheesy! In a good lasagna, what more can you ask?
29. Kid-Friendly and Super Cheesy Keto Mac and Cheese
This is another ultra cheesy Keto dinner recipe idea. Who says you can’t indulge? This Best-Ever Keto Mac & Cheese is the ultimate comfort food, and sure to be a hit with the whole family!
30. Keto Peanut Shirataki Pad Thai
This classic recipe will satisfy your Pad Thai craving, and is Keto friendly as well. You can use tender chicken, shrimp, or both! Shirataki noodles and lots of seasoning (cayenne, lime, garlic, peanuts, and more) bring it all together, for a delicious, Keto pad-thai, at home.
31. Keto BLT Stuffed Avocado Bowl
Stuffed avocados are very popular in the health and Keto world. They are full of healthy omega fats, and, hollowed out, they are the perfect shape for a bowl. This recipe calls for bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and more.
Do any of these Keto dinner recipe ideas sound especially good to you? Easy Keto Alfredo sauce is probably my favorite. There are certainly many drool-worthy low-carb meals to choose from! There’s no need to deprive yourself.
Leave a comment and tell us what you think. Also feel free to give this list a share!