Most of us like our homes clean but are always pressed for time. Stick vacuums, sometimes called electric brooms, are just the answer to this issue. Sometimes simply the thought of dragging the whole big vacuum out of the closet and dealing with it, is enough to stop me from vacuuming. Sounds dumb, right? It is only too true though.
A stick vacuum is quick and easy to use, lightweight, and somehow, just mentally makes it seem a more doable task that lets you move on to the next item on your agenda faster ━ so it actually gets done! Now there are stick vacuums and then there is the best stick vacuum under $100. We will give you the details that help you decide which one is right for you.
Why Buy a Cordless Stick Vacuum?
- 1 Why Buy a Cordless Stick Vacuum?
- 2 Top Rated 5 Cordless Stick Vacuums – Which one is the Best?
- 2.1 SOWTECH Cordless Vacuum
- 2.2 Hikeren Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, with Handheld Vacuum and Wall Mount
- 2.3 JASHEN Powerful Stick Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.4 Who Doesn’t Love Accessories?
- 2.5 ONSON Powerful Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2.6 Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010
- 2.7 Common and Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Things to Ponder Before Selecting and Buying a Stick Vacuum
There are many buying considerations but there are several all of these models have in common and make cordless stick vacuums a great purchase for any home or business.
- Bagless Debris Collection – This is one of my favorite features that makes using the stick vacuum a breeze. I never have to worry about running out of bags or space in the vacuum.
No reordering or the frustration of not having one when you need it. Pet hair is easy to dump without clogging things up. Canister gets full, no problem. Simply release it and dump. Voila, you are ready to go again.
- Cordless and Rechargeable – Every one of the featured stick vacuums is without the disdainfully annoying cord. No need to drag the cord around, hang it over your shoulder, plug and unplug when you get too far from the outlet. This is easily one of my favorite features that makes it easy to use and quick to get around throughout the house.
Each one has batteries that recharge easily and within 3-4 hours to a full charge, so it is ready to go in an instant.
- Lightweight – All five of these favorite vacuums are easy on the user when it comes to heft. Even though ten pounds is the heaviest of them, they all range from three to five pounds and will hardly count as doing your workout for the day – sorry!
- Fantastic price – Whereas some upright and larger canister vacuums can go all the way up past $300, each of these stick vacuum models are around $100, making them an easy purchase to stomach.
- Versatility – All of the models here can do bare floor, carpet or handle pet hair with easy to minimal adjustment. Each of them either has a swivel head that rotates various angles and/or goes almost completely flat to get under furniture and hard to reach places.
- Quiet – Each of them are noted to have low decibel noise output, less than 75 dB, and several even boast that it won’t wake a sleeping baby.
Here are the best stick vacuum options on the market that don’t break the bank, the reason they are great to have around and features you should look for.
Our Top Choice
The JASHEN Powerful Stick Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is not only Amazon’s Choice but ours as well since it is lightweight and rechargeable at a value price while having the power for floors, carpet and even pet hair.
A detailed summary of features is below, but if I was going to buy one today, this is the one I would purchase for sure.
Top Rated 5 Cordless Stick Vacuums – Which one is the Best?
- Price Point – Although it is one of the lower priced stick floor vacuums on the list, it is not because of any lack of features. At this price, it is great to get to make your life easier at home or even as a wedding or holiday gift for someone else.
- Light as a Feather – For those who need something ultra light, this is the one for you. This brings my grandma to mind, who was on an eternal search for the lightest vacuum ever – I think this is where she could have stopped her search with the best stick floor vacuum.At 3.33 pounds, it has to be one of the lightest vacuums on the market, so it is easy to handle for just about anyone.
- Durable Stainless Filter – Although the Sowtech model does not have a HEPA filter, it does have a washable stainless steel filter using 5th stage filtration. It filters 99% of particles down to the smallest mites and dust. No need to buy replacement filters on this one, ev-er.
- Attachments Abound – This stick vacuum wins the attachment contest with an extension pipe, floor brush, mattress tool, square brush, and crevice tool. With all of these, there is no place you won’t be able to reach or clean effectively.
- Thoughtful Design – One feature that I especially like is that the vacuum converts easily into a handheld vacuum and its light ABS body allows for cleaning ceilings or other higher areas without too much strain. It is only 6 pounds in total, so that makes for easy maneuverability when combined with the 180-degree swiveling head.
- Versatility – In addition to the design features noted above, the crevice tool and brush attachments will surely come in handy without being a slew of parts to keep track of – it is really just what you need.
- A Great Warranty – This appliance comes with an 18-month guarantee and 30 days money back if not fully satisfied. They stand behind their product and will provide 24-hour response time for any inquiries. That is support!
- Light Up Your Life – There is a battery life indicator light to easily identify when it is time to take it home to charge and the LED headlights in front guide you to precision vacuuming in hard to see areas.