Do you ever look at your kitchen and wonder what’s missing? The answer could be right under your nose, or better yet, your feet. I’m talking of course, about a rug! There are many different reasons to get a rug or even a mat for your kitchen. You can use it as a design tool, adding a pop of color to the space, or for functionality, protecting your floors from food and falling utensils. Whatever your reason, here are some of the best kitchen rug ideas for your home.
- 1 Top Rated 10 Kitchen Rug Ideas
- 2 This first one is a quaint little rug that would be adorable in any rustic style home. It’s a great way to add some personality to a kitchen.
- 3 There are several options for choosing kitchen rugs, and this is a good example of a two piece set. Matching rugs have a more sophisticated look and are a good way to cover more ground.
- 4 If you prefer a more natural look, this bamboo rug is perfect for you. The solidity of it will do a great job of protecting floors, and it is much easier to clean than one made of carpet or cloth.
- 5 I think it’s safe to say that for the most part, rugs are used for comfort purposes. If this is your main concern, then this is the perfect kitchen rug for you. Not only is it super soft, but also has an anti skid backing that will prevent you from slipping.
- 6 For those of you who love to cook, but get tired of standing, then this needs to be your next purchase. It is an anti-fatigue comfort mat that will give you the support you need while you whip up some world class meals.
- 7 Not only is this mat adorable, but it is also very easy to clean! Something that, as we all know, is very important in a kitchen. Made from memory foam, this is the perfect gift for a chef.
- 8 Having an anti-fatigue mat is such a luxury in a kitchen when you have to stand over a hot stove for hours. This black mat will match any decor, and it super easy to clean!
- 9 This lovely little sunflower rug would go great with a wooden kitchen that has more of a rustic theme. The design is super cute and the colors are soft and not obnoxiously bright. It’s the perfect rug to add just a little personality to your kitchen.
- 10 If you have a large kitchen, then there’s no better way to fill the floor space than with a long runner rug. This contemporary fish design would go great with just about any decor.
- 11 Kitchen accent rugs don’t get much more perfect than this. With a classic design and just little pops of color, this would be great for any American home, because that’s where it was made!
- 12 This multi purpose mat is perfect for any kitchen in any home. With the solid color choices, and easy to clean material, there’s no reason not to get this rug!
I think it’s safe to say that for the most part, rugs are used for comfort purposes. If this is your main concern, then this is the perfect kitchen rug for you. Not only is it super soft, but also has an anti skid backing that will prevent you from slipping.
I hope this list has given you some ideas on what possibilities are out there for kitchen rugs and mats. If you are not someone who cooks often, then a decorative rug is right for you. However, for all the chefs out there, I would recommend an anti fatigue rug for support while you stand and cook for hours at a time.