How to Select a Holiday Gift for Your Family Members and Friends
First and foremost, these are the people with which you spend most of your time. What are your kids into? What are your wife’s hobbies? What makes total sense as a gift for your friends or buddies? It’s not hard to shop when you just take into account at least three things you know each person really likes, really needs, or could really use.
Of course, you could always go with the old tried and true method of finding presents which some families have resorted to in the past:
- One thing they want…
- One thing they need…
- One thing to wear…
- And a book to read!
It’s a little corny, but it does work since everyone needs something, wants something, definitely needs something to wear, and a book keeps everyone busy during the long winter breaks from school.
There’s a good chance you know enough about everyone to buy them something they really like, a good book, or something to wear (a.k.a., long underwear or socks!).
10 Gift Ideas That Are Sure-Fire Winners This Holiday Season
1. Video games and/or the latest game system
2. An air fryer for the health-conscious cook on your list
3. Board games for family game night (those winters are long and cold in many places-games help!)
4. An Echo Show smart alarm clock for your teenager who won’t wake up on his/her own.
5. A Samsung DA29-00020B Under Sink Water Filter System that purifies and filters drinking water for the person on your list that doesn’t like the taste of tap water.
6. Sports equipment for the athletic family members and friends, e.g., a new putter for the golf enthusiast or ice skates for the skater
7. A surprise family trip so that all the bases are covered and you don’t have to buy another thing, period.
8. More electronic gadgets, if friends and family don’t have enough or the ones they had broke.
9. Luxury items gift recipients normally wouldn’t buy for themselves, e.g., Water Drop refrigerator water purification systems for fresh water direct from the fridge, expensive perfume/cologne, jewelry, cars, etc..
10. Gift cards to any store they want to shop or love to shop. With how simple it is to walk into a Walgreen’s or CVS and pick up a bunch of gift cards off the gift card rack, you’d be done shopping in a single trip.
Now That You Know…
See all of these great ideas? They are all helpful, useful, wanted, needed, and/or desired by someone in your friends and family circle.
You benefit from buying these gifts as well, since you won’t have to get up to wake up the teen with the smart alarm, or drink bad tasting tap water, or have to drink warm tap water again when you can get fresh, cold filtered water from your refrigerator’s icemaker.