Imagine sitting in your home chilled to the bones. You’re cold – freezing, even – when a package shows up at your door. Your newest possession, a ceramic heater, is there to save the day. The best ceramic space heater is a worthwhile investment in your own sanity, staving off the cold and keeping you warm and cozy. That’s why we are here to deliver you a comprehensive list of the best ones around for your choosing.
- 1 Our Recommendation
- 2 The Top 5 Ceramic Space Heaters – Which one is the Best?
- 3 Safety Tips
- 4 Different Types of Space Heaters
- 5 A Few Things to Consider While Buying
To save you some time and get you warm as fast as possible, we’re going to let you know what our favorite ceramic heater is right here at the top. Spoiler Alert! It’s the Lasko Ceramic Space Heater with Remote Control.
This product really does take all of the best features from all other ceramic heaters and puts it into one package – with a remote control!
The Top 5 Ceramic Space Heaters – Which one is the Best?
The first heater on our list comes from Lasko and is a fine product. Not only does it supply great heat but it also has outstanding features that make it one of a kind like:
- 2 Settings: With high heat and low heat only settings, you can get your desired temperature preferences all from just one simple product. Hot and cold are yours with this ceramic heater.
- Thermostat Control: Not only can you get tremendous heat out of this item but you can get adjustable heat. Staying in your comfort zone is as simple as the turn of a dial.
- Convenient Size: Despite its raw power, this heater is compact. It fits right under desks and or other small, concealed spaces and moves easily with its carrying handle.
Honeywell has created the perfect heater for bedroom or living room use. This unit is an awesome option for keeping your room warmer and features plenty of great benefits like:
- 2 Heat Settings: Not only does this product create beautiful clean heat but it does it at 2 different levels. The perfect amount of heat can keep you at your coziest temperature, whether than means blazing heat for the dead of winter or a soft glow for a comfy night in.
- Quiet Mode: The fan on this product can be turned on and off so that it will be silent if you desire a hush. The heat will still emanate from the front of the heater but won’t blow out as far without the fan.
- Safety Features: While warmth is great, safety is always all-important. This product makes sure that everything stays as warm as it needs to be (and no greater) with safety features like a tip-off switch and an overheating shut off.
Stay cozy with another Lasko product that has a sleek like to fit the style of any room. This home appliance is a welcome addition to your house lending you benefits like:
- Remote Control: Curled up and bed and realizing that the howling winter is still permeating under your covers and freezing you up? Good news: You don’t have to get out from under the covers with this heater. Just reach for the remote control.
- Electronic Thermostat: No need to guess at how warm your heater is set for with this product as the easy to read, electronic temperature gauge reports its warmth right on the front of the unit. This no hassle feature makes sure that you are getting just as much heat as you want and need.
- Oscillation Mode: To get a whole room warm, put this heater into oscillation mode. You’ll feel the heat from this unit all no matter where you happened to be around it.