Best Ceramic Space Heater (2019) Comparison Reviews
Imagine sitting in your home chilled to the bones. You’re cold – freezing, even – when a package shows up at your door. Your newest possession, a ceramic heater, is there to save the day. The best ceramic space heater is a worthwhile investment in your own sanity, staving off the cold and keeping you warm and cozy. That’s why we are here to deliver you a comprehensive list of the best ones around for your choosing.
- 1 Our Recommendation
- 2 The 5 Best Ceramic Space Heaters – Which one is the Best?
- 3 Safety Tips
- 4 Different Types of Space Heaters
- 5 A Few Things to Consider While Buying
To save you some time and get you warm as fast as possible, we’re going to let you know what our favorite ceramic heater is right here at the top. Spoiler Alert! It’s the Lasko Ceramic Space Heater with Remote Control.
This product really does take all of the best features from all other ceramic heaters and puts it into one package – with a remote control!
The 5 Best Ceramic Space Heaters – Which one is the Best?
The first heater on our list comes from Lasko and is a fine product. Not only does it supply great heat but it also has outstanding features that make it one of a kind like:
- 2 Settings: With high heat and low heat only settings, you can get your desired temperature preferences all from just one simple product. Hot and cold are yours with this ceramic heater.
- Thermostat Control: Not only can you get tremendous heat out of this item but you can get adjustable heat. Staying in your comfort zone is as simple as the turn of a dial.
- Convenient Size: Despite its raw power, this heater is compact. It fits right under desks and or other small, concealed spaces and moves easily with its carrying handle.
Honeywell has created the perfect heater for bedroom or living room use. This unit is an awesome option for keeping your room warmer and features plenty of great benefits like:
- 2 Heat Settings: Not only does this product create beautiful clean heat but it does it at 2 different levels. The perfect amount of heat can keep you at your coziest temperature, whether than means blazing heat for the dead of winter or a soft glow for a comfy night in.
- Quiet Mode: The fan on this product can be turned on and off so that it will be silent if you desire a hush. The heat will still emanate from the front of the heater but won’t blow out as far without the fan.
- Safety Features: While warmth is great, safety is always all-important. This product makes sure that everything stays as warm as it needs to be (and no greater) with safety features like a tip-off switch and an overheating shut off.
Stay cozy with another Lasko product that has a sleek like to fit the style of any room. This home appliance is a welcome addition to your house lending you benefits like:
- Remote Control: Curled up and bed and realizing that the howling winter is still permeating under your covers and freezing you up? Good news: You don’t have to get out from under the covers with this heater. Just reach for the remote control.
- Electronic Thermostat: No need to guess at how warm your heater is set for with this product as the easy to read, electronic temperature gauge reports its warmth right on the front of the unit. This no hassle feature makes sure that you are getting just as much heat as you want and need.
- Oscillation Mode: To get a whole room warm, put this heater into oscillation mode. You’ll feel the heat from this unit all no matter where you happened to be around it.
With a modern style and a sleek look, Honeywell delivers another high quality ceramic heater for your liking. This heater has a ton of useful characteristics that make it worth your while like:
- 1500 Watts of Heat: This monster can put out a ton of warmth to combat the deepest colds around. You’ll have no need to worry about getting to chilly in any of your rooms with this product in your home.
- Heat Settings: Designed with two heat settings, this unit will get you the right amount of heat every time. The thermostat can also help you decide what kind of output you want for your chilly day and night.
- 3 Year Warranty: Featuring possibly the longest warranty you can find on a ceramic heater, Honeywell stands by this product. Guaranteeing you three years of warmth is no small feat and something you would surely appreciate after buying an UberHeat.
For a heater that delivers big heat with plenty of options, look no further than Bionnaire’s Oscillating Tower Heater. It has some great characteristics that make it top of the line like:
- Easily Adjustable Heat Settings: Featuring an LED screen and a simple adjustment scheme, this ceramic heater can finely tune to whichever level of heat you wish. This makes it adaptable to many situations that other space heaters may not be.
- Eco-Smart Toggle: To save on electricity, this product has an “Eco-Smart” switch that turns the unit from max capacity to a more environmentally friendly mode. Same great heat for a lower price and a greener home.
- 1 Year Warranty: Ensure that you will keep warm for the next year with the warranty that comes on this heater. This can mean the difference between a disappointed (and cold) you and a warm, comfy you.
While warmth is the name of the game with a heater, too much of a good thing can cause problems. We’re looking for gentle, soothing heat, not burning. For this reason, we want to offer a few safety tips for your new ceramic heater.
1. Place it on stable ground in a low traffic area. Your heater doesn’t belong on cushioned or wobbly surface where it can tip over easily. Furthermore, it should be placed in a corner of a room or other low traffic spot so that we don’t run the risk of anyone knocking it over.
2. Keep at least 2 feet of space clear in front of the heater. The best in heaters put out some serious warmth and placing objects directly in front of them run the risk of starting any unwanted burning. Keep in mind that if your heater oscillates, you will want to create a semi-circle of space!
3. Any highly flammable materials should be kept far and away from your space heater. No need to run the risk of anything catching when all we are looking for was a little warmth! Clothes, chemical products, and any other flammable objects should be given a wide berth from your heater.
Different Types of Space Heaters
There are a few different kinds of space heaters and it is good to note the differences between them to see which one is right for you. To fill your needs, see which of these heater types is right for you:
- Convection Heaters: These heaters use oil to radiate heat. They are low maintenance, easy to clean, and never need to be refilled. They use natural airflow to disburse their warmth and are slow to warm up but powerful once heated.
- Ceramic Fan-Forced Heaters: These are the most flexible heaters on the market. They come in big and small sizes and are great for heating one person behind a desk in an office or entire rooms. They use – you guessed it – ceramic to create heat and a fan to spread that heat.
- Radiant Heaters: These heaters create warmth by super-heating a substance and then letting the thermal energy of the substance flow off of it. This makes them very energy efficient but does make the hot to the touch, making them unsuitable for areas where there are kids or pets.
A Few Things to Consider While Buying
In purchasing your ceramic space heater, there are a few things to think about. Some of the key ides you should keep in mind are:
- Size: Ceramic heaters come in many shapes and sizes. They can be small enough to almost fit in the palm of your hand or tall enough to be as high as a table or desk. Make sure you have an idea of the type of use that your heater will be getting and buy accordingly.
- Safety Features: It is always important to note the safety features that your heater has. Tilt-off switches and overheat switches are a given but cool-to-touch casings can be a major plus around kids and pets.
- Price: As always, it’s important to make sure that you are getting the right bang for your buck. Your heater should be appropriate for your wallet just as much as your room.
All told, the best ceramic space heater has got to be the Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control. However, every unit on this list has its time and place to shine. What we can say for certain is this: If you’re cold, get a ceramic space heater. Keeping your room at a comfy temperature can change the way you experience the area you are in.
Our Selection fits your home.