If you want to take your baby out for a walk, or jog, then you need to invest in one of the best jogging strollers. Jogging strollers, unlike traditional ones, ensure that your baby is safe, happy, and sound while you are running errands or going for a run! With one of these strollers, moms, and dads, can get in their daily exercise without worry.
As a parent, it is your responsibility to take care of your body, and your home, which means exercising and running errands. It also means finding the time to do all these things, and with a baby, that can be impossible- unless you have one of the best jogging strollers with you. With one of these strollers, getting through the day will be smooth sailing for you and your little one.
Here are my top choices for the best jogging strollers.
List of the Best Jogging Strollers for Your Choice
- 1 List of the Best Jogging Strollers for Your Choice
- 1.1 1. Chicco TRE Performance Jogging Stroller (Our Best Seller)
- 1.2 2. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller (Best Value For Money)
- 1.3 3. Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
- 1.4 4. BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Stroller (Premium Choice one can Afford)
- 1.5 5. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- 2 Benefits of Owning a Jogging Stroller
1. Chicco TRE Performance Jogging Stroller (Our Best Seller)
Water resistant fabrics and canopy
The weather is the one thing we really can’t control, so it is important to have a stroller that works in rain, snow, or sunshine. Otherwise, you will be stuck indoors, or worse, get caught out in the rain with your baby unprepared. Luckily, this stroller from Chicco has water-resistant fabrics and a fully extendable canopy to keep the elements away from your child. So, rain or shine, you can head out with your baby and know they’ll be warm and dry.
When jogging with your baby, one of the main issues, or concerns, is the type of terrain you come across. Even the seeminlgy smoothest roads can have tiny bumps and cracks that can jostle and shake your babay. However, the Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller has a FlexCore Suspension to efficiently disperse shocks and vibrations. So, no matter how many bums you hit, your baby won’t feel a thing.
One of the most important things to look for in a jogging stroller is control. You don’t want it to move around on its own, especially when it is parked or on an incline or hill. Luckily, that does not happen with the Chicco Activ3 Jogging Stroller. It has hand-activated breaks that suspend the wheels from spinning, for easier loading and unloading of your child!
- Waterproof construction
- Quality FlexCore suspension on wheels
- Wheel brakes
- Lightweight aluminum frames
- Have an adjustable handle
- Some users found the waist straps on this stroller too tight for their babies.
2. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller (Best Value For Money)
One of the best features this stroller has is its Click-Connect system. With this feature, you can easily strap your baby into the stroller: put on the straps, fasten them and click the button. When you hear that clicking sounds, you know your child is safe and secured!
Quality Space for Your Baby
When it comes to strolling different terrains, the Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller is the ideal companion for your baby. It has rubber wheels filled with air, increasing its suspension and ensuring they will saty bouyant for some time.
If you want more stability on this stroller, just lock the front wheels, ensuring it stays in place. Also, it has a multi-position recline so that you can give your baby the perfect positions!
One of my favorite feature on this stroller is a cradle near the handle to put your smartphone, baby bottle, or speakers. This is a great convenience, allowing you to keep your hands free and not have to carry extra bags. It offer extra storage that makes what you need easy to grab!
- Lightweight and durable
- Full suspension on the wheels
- Wheels are adjustable for stability and manoeuvrability
- Extra-large canopy that is waterproof
- Has extra cradle for your devices and drinks
- Some users report different manufacturing defects on this products such bent wheels or torn fabrics
One inconvenience of having a stroller is they can take up a huge chunk of space in our house, unless you have an individual storage space or a garage. Good thing, the Joovy Zoom stroller has a compact fold feature that allows you to collapse it, so you can store it in smaller spaces
Among the strollers that I have seen, this one has the highest riding position. This feature is essential, allowing you to see your child, even if you are running straight. Plus, it can also carry up to 75 pounds of total weight, almost three times its weight!
The Joovy Zoom stroller has a front swivel wheel that you can lock and unlock for either maneuverability or stability purposes. Its rear wheels have a quick release feature, too! Aside from that, its wheels are air-filled rubber, which guarantees they won’t go flat easily. The quality of suspension and traction of this stroller is great, too!
- Compact Fold feature for easy storage
- Lightweight and has a durable construction
- Wheels have functional ergonomics
- Pocket mesh is present
- Bottle storage is available
- This stroller is not compatible with a car adaptor